to Main Archive
x,what was John embarassed to repeat?
gypsywho?, - Saturday, September 24, 2005 at 15:48:23 (EDT)
gotcha..thanks for the heads up ams...
- Monday, September 12, 2005 at 15:40:09 (EDT)
i was at the jerry tribute and i honestly don't remember seeing any tapers. The acoustics were, imho, pretty crappy (it was in a barn of sorts...), so even if it was recorded, i'm not sure how great it would sound.
- Friday, September 09, 2005 at 22:36:40 (EDT)
T.J. you're missed...
- Tuesday, August 30, 2005 at 03:58:50 (EDT)
Eamon Cronin....I miss you my friend...my once love...I really miss my friend!!! Get in touch soon!! ~S~
Lebanon, NH - Wednesday, August 24, 2005 at 13:29:59 (EDT)
I wish x had received some lead time onstage though..but it was nice seeing him next to Mr Rowan nonetheless.
- Friday, August 19, 2005 at 20:06:15 (EDT)
I'd definately love to hear the Hyland Jerry tribute too...I've been listening to the Vibes tribute since yesterday morning, and its killer...I'd love to hear the stuff done by the local folks though.
- Wednesday, August 17, 2005 at 11:39:08 (EDT)
- Friday, August 12, 2005 at 20:22:48 (EDT)
anyone tape material from the jerry tribute show in MA after the Hyland gig?..wanted to hear the LoM set,never got over there.
- Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 23:34:50 (EDT)
- Monday, August 08, 2005 at 11:19:41 (EDT)
- Saturday, August 06, 2005 at 19:12:50 (EDT)
- Saturday, August 06, 2005 at 01:31:24 (EDT)
try this again.
- Monday, July 25, 2005 at 14:50:43 (EDT)
- Thursday, April 21, 2005 at 16:42:24 (EDT)
hey fryinbri...thanks...you'll be the first to know about the mics...but just to let you know...im planning on holding onto them...
- Thursday, April 21, 2005 at 12:26:01 (EDT)
good luck TJ! ....and if you ever want to get rid of those M88's......
- Thursday, April 21, 2005 at 00:12:00 (EDT)
C A R L
- Wednesday, April 20, 2005 at 09:07:08 (EDT)
T A P E R
- Tuesday, April 19, 2005 at 18:06:25 (EDT)
good luck JONES!!!! Kids rule....peace brother
- Tuesday, April 19, 2005 at 08:33:16 (EDT)
Thanks BuZzZzZz...im sure no one will notice...
- Thursday, April 14, 2005 at 16:44:29 (EDT)
lots of luck steve
- Thursday, April 14, 2005 at 16:19:29 (EDT)
Hey bfree...things will be good...turns out my kids wont be coming here, so i am going back down there..email me sometime...I am still on AOL
- Wednesday, April 13, 2005 at 10:21:50 (EDT)
well,I hope things go well for you.If I can't find your addy,I'll e ya for it.Peace.
- Tuesday, April 12, 2005 at 17:56:56 (EDT)
probably not...i am moving very soon...maybe by snailmail
- Tuesday, April 12, 2005 at 12:34:08 (EDT)
Taper,you coming to any shows soon?..I have something for you.
- Tuesday, April 12, 2005 at 05:03:08 (EDT)
lololol..BuZzZz...everything is ok...alot of changes coming up this month..
- Tuesday, April 05, 2005 at 09:23:20 (EDT)
christ jones, whats it been 4 years ? i hope your doing ok
- Monday, April 04, 2005 at 17:42:02 (EDT)
- Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 09:32:29 (EST)
- Tuesday, March 29, 2005 at 19:00:53 (EST)
Would love to get a copy of Creek's Office Party at the Sandbar 12-18-04. Yet another great show at the Sandbar. Have plenty to offer in return. Thanks in advance to anyone can help me out. http://db.etree.org/traincry
- Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 19:35:50 (EST)
ya...i have a few from 71
- Monday, March 21, 2005 at 09:23:21 (EST)
hey clap if you have all do you have anything from 71??? hehe i do but would love more
portland, - Saturday, March 19, 2005 at 14:28:16 (EST)
I would be willing to let people check out trade my old creek tape from camp creek one to some mid 90s webster jigs newer shows would be cool
wild one (email@example.com)
broad brook , ct - Wednesday, March 16, 2005 at 21:30:44 (EST)
go get the duct tape and i'll show ya!
- Monday, March 14, 2005 at 19:23:59 (EST)
dady whats a taper?
- Monday, March 14, 2005 at 17:54:36 (EST)
- Thursday, March 03, 2005 at 09:44:55 (EST)
- Wednesday, March 02, 2005 at 14:08:20 (EST)
howdy tapers, thanks for everything you do... howdy space, BUZZ and TJ...peace
- Friday, February 25, 2005 at 11:50:43 (EST)
- Friday, February 25, 2005 at 09:48:49 (EST)
lee in prov
- Thursday, February 24, 2005 at 21:20:58 (EST)
Hi lee from prov
:), - Wednesday, February 23, 2005 at 12:47:36 (EST)
- Monday, February 21, 2005 at 20:00:13 (EST)
- Monday, February 21, 2005 at 11:24:39 (EST)
I found some excellent audio editing software (freeware) called Wavepad, here: http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/
- Tuesday, February 08, 2005 at 21:13:42 (EST)
- Monday, February 07, 2005 at 14:49:25 (EST)
nevermind I think I got it
- Monday, February 07, 2005 at 08:06:39 (EST)
can anyone tell me whether its possible, and what tools you need, to overdub a digital recording? I'm doing some home recording and the digital recorder on my PC won't let you overdub parts of a track, (i.e.-I can't rewind to the point I want to overwrite and start rerecording there) you have to rewrite the whole thing. There's got to be a way to do this. Different software maybe? (left this question in main forum too) Thanks.
- Saturday, February 05, 2005 at 21:59:29 (EST)
- Saturday, February 05, 2005 at 11:53:44 (EST)
Mmmmmmm, Max Creek soundboards......
- Saturday, February 05, 2005 at 09:50:57 (EST)
"all the shows" HA!
- Friday, February 04, 2005 at 17:25:31 (EST)
How goes it these daze? I haven't seen the band in quite a while. Planning on a show very soon. Say, any patches out of the board? Last I knew, it was mics only.
Stagger Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pawtucket, RI - Wednesday, February 02, 2005 at 11:54:00 (EST)
i have allllllllllllll the shows
- Wednesday, February 02, 2005 at 09:22:52 (EST)
Did anyone with recording equipment even make that blizzard show? I remember there was only like 100 people there...thankfully the next night, things had cleared up and there was a nice full crowd.
- Thursday, January 27, 2005 at 19:20:05 (EST)
did anyone tape the higher ground show with gordon? will we see it torrented?
- Wednesday, January 26, 2005 at 15:39:49 (EST)
- Wednesday, January 26, 2005 at 09:04:13 (EST)
Happy B-day Taper!!
- Tuesday, January 25, 2005 at 17:26:19 (EST)
Happy Birthday TaperJones
Boston, MA - Tuesday, January 25, 2005 at 14:30:13 (EST)
I only mean that other shows where the band taped the board and no one else mic'd it,they archived it.There was just a conversation about the 12-30 blizzard gig from a couple years back over on the forum,a show which the band archived.
- Monday, January 24, 2005 at 21:50:47 (EST)
The band taped the board..probably won't circulate...but ya never know.
- Monday, January 24, 2005 at 10:11:13 (EST)
Did anyone else end up taping in VT?
- Sunday, January 23, 2005 at 12:14:59 (EST)
Krispy,congrats on the new family member!!..Peace.
- Saturday, January 22, 2005 at 11:03:35 (EST)
hey pickle can you get in touch about what happened to those dats? thanks
- Friday, January 21, 2005 at 07:10:18 (EST)
hey man i dont know whats up with getting the xmas show.. i'd imagine soon. he'll probably go to the room. we were supposed to meet up at dq awhile ago and i wound up not making it.. then he didn't make it to the tammany show.
- Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 07:24:51 (EST)
Yo Buzz, Danko plays a few tunes solo, and then a couple Norweigen dudes play some, and then they all play some together. One disc, great music. Drop me a line if you're interested. peace!
- Tuesday, January 11, 2005 at 19:58:23 (EST)
I hear ya PZ ... thanks for the advice (and the taping). Hey is Dantape ever gonna give up that office party show?
- Tuesday, January 11, 2005 at 13:01:31 (EST)
hey PZ,if you have that GAT handy,just add it to the TOP show and I'll send something back your way...
- Monday, January 10, 2005 at 19:27:28 (EST)
bfree...your DUO show from Paradise 12-29-04 is all set. Want me to mail it or want to wait until the Sandar in few weeks...shoot me your addy if you want it now...
- Monday, January 10, 2005 at 18:00:08 (EST)
taping is very much like working the show. you can still have fun but you definitely need to keep your eye on stuff too.
- Monday, January 10, 2005 at 11:07:54 (EST)
hey bfree i have a good GAT show from lupos on westminster from 2002 i think. kydd. Yeah man i'm sure patching will be fine with your JB3. just get yourself a RCA -> Mini cable and a mini -> mini. if you're into it at some point you could pick up this thing called the co2 which converts a digi coax signal into optical.. so you could take a digital patch off of someone and go digi into your jb3.
- Monday, January 10, 2005 at 11:06:37 (EST)
is that solo danko tans ?
- Monday, January 10, 2005 at 06:16:05 (EST)
That's "Hairy" Apes BMX.
- Wednesday, January 05, 2005 at 19:13:14 (EST)
Yo B, No Osby stuff, I had some of the GAT, but got rid of it, the sound was crap. I've got some really early GAT and Critters Buggin' (Skerik) that's pretty cool. I also have something called El Guzano Quartet which is Skerik, drums, percussion, and B3 which is pretty cool. That show they opened up for a band called Happy Apes BMX which is Mike Dillon, the percussionist from GAT and Les Claypool's stuff. I have that recording too. Also just got some cool Rick Danko stuff, pristine sound, and some awesome Stephane Grapelli stuff...I'd really like to get a copy of that DVD, let's set something up...peace!
- Wednesday, January 05, 2005 at 19:12:00 (EST)
I'm looking for any Flipper Dave (Including Brett/Lane accoustic duo stuff), Reverend Tor, HolyWaterUnderToe, Dr Juice, or Creek...anybody want to set something up??? thanks in advance....remove the XXX to mail me...
- Wednesday, January 05, 2005 at 18:47:52 (EST)
don't miss out on Sat Jan 29th Buddy Cage & Michael Falzarano at the Rain Desert in Danielson CT
email email@example.com for details
Brad or Jan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Danielson, Ct - Wednesday, January 05, 2005 at 10:38:33 (EST)
thanks PZ, I'm still on the fence about the full blown taping thing looking at additional costs (preamp, mics, cables, mic stand & accessories) and then I'm wondering if when I'm at the show I'll still enjoy myself or will I get worried about the rig, etc. I also just picked up a minidisc (Sony MZ R50) thinking about trying something a little more stealth maybe ... I don't know (then there's the editing software ...)
- Tuesday, January 04, 2005 at 20:10:58 (EST)
hey Tans...I'm already waiting on Steve for the duo...have any recent Osby material?...or the garage-a-trois with the guest percussionists...
- Tuesday, January 04, 2005 at 17:50:53 (EST)
ideally you want a preamp that has an optical output so you can get a digital signal into your jb3.
- Tuesday, January 04, 2005 at 15:15:14 (EST)
you'll want a preamp unless you just plan on patching off others.
- Tuesday, January 04, 2005 at 15:14:40 (EST)
Hey BFree, I've got that Duo show with Scott, I'd love to get my hands on one of those DVD's you have. I just got a new computer and decided to go with the fast CD burner instead of the DVD burner. Kinda kicking myself in the ass for that right now, but I'm shopping around for a DVD burner to plug into this thing...anyway, I have that Duo show and a bunch of other cool stuff if you want to trade. peace!
- Tuesday, January 04, 2005 at 01:03:06 (EST)
- Monday, January 03, 2005 at 10:08:23 (EST)
- Sunday, January 02, 2005 at 10:30:44 (EST)
just scored me a JB3 offa ebay, hopefully it'll work. Now all I need is a preamp and a set of mics, or do I really need a preamp (I recall PZ was telling me that the JB3 has one (an internal preamp) but wasn't sure how good) any recommendations will be appreciated :)
- Sunday, January 02, 2005 at 01:45:41 (EST)
Back to Main Archive